By reserving gameday space(s) online all attendees accept:
- The Depot exclusively uses PayPal as our payment provider, and no alternative way of reserving places is offered.
- The Depot reserves the right to cancel any game day.
- In the event of game cancellation we guarantee you will be offered your preference of a place on an available alternative date or refunded in full.
- Deposits and payments made online cannot otherwise be transferred, sold, gifted, deferred, cancelled or refunded (with the exception of the above.)
- Our full Site Rules and Restrictions including Age Limits.
- That breaking our rules, restrictions or limits and/or being disruptive can lead to ejection and/or ban from site without any refund.
- The opening times and when you need to arrive. Entry may be refused if you are late.
- That those under 21 should note that proof of age may be required and should be carried
- That our staff reserve the right to split up groups of players to improve team balance
- Balance of Game Payment (detailed on each item you purchase online) is due on arrival in cash
- Hire Equipment is only provided if you have booked a hire package
- No ammunition is provided (unless you have purchased a hire package then the prescribed amount of ammunition will be provided)
- No pyrotechnics are provided but can be purchased on the day if you are over 18 (subject to availability)
- If you are attending a night game then carrying a torch whilst in the gamezone is mandatory
- Our privacy notice that explains to you what personal data we collect and how we use it
- That a site disclaimer must be completed upon site entry, and annually thereafter. You can review and print out a copy here
- If you are under 18 the disclaimer must be completed by your parent/guardian either in advance or in person.
These Terms & Conditions are reviewed regularly and were last updated on 2 January 2019.